Join us for the parade for everyone! The Junior Parade has grown into Southwest Florida's largest youth parade that involves children of all ages. It showcases the talent and creativity of area children, families, and organizations.
To become a part of the Junior Parade, follow these steps as shown below:
- Review the Junior Parade Rules and Regulations
- Fill out an Junior Parade Application Form
- Complete the Script Form
- Have each participant (including walkers and float riders) fill out the Festival Indemnification Form (online or pdf version - share the form link to all participants)
- Complete Festival Insurance Form
- This is to protect your and your organization being covered in case an accident occurs. The Edison Festival of Light and the City of Fort Myers should be listed on your insurance policy as additional insureds. The policy should be a minimum of $1 million general liability. If you do not have the insurance, you can look at options online (ACE is one option).
- The Festival Insurance Form allows you to upload the certificate of insurance listing the Edison Festival of Light and the City of Fort Myers as additional insured.
Not sure about what to do with your parade entry? Contact us by filling out this Inquiry Form
for assistance with floats or other specialty units.
* Click here
for parade route map.