Early Bird Deadline
: November 1, 2018Regular Application Deadline
: February 1, 2019Event Date
: Saturday, February 16 through Sunday, February 17, 2019Please note that there have been some additions to the Crafts on the River application. Read through the items carefully.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through email at email@example.com or call us at (239) 334-2999.
Details for set up and check-in will be emailed to participants as the event draws closer.Registration Pricing
General Crafts on the River Application: $1302019 Rules & Regulations (download a copy here)
1. Applications will be reviewed and approved by the Crafts on the River Committee on a first received basis. To ensure the quality and integrity of the show, the Committee reserves the right to limit the quantity of participants in any category of craft. All decisions of the committee are final.
2. All craft displays must be the original design and work of crafter exhibiting. Be prepared to demonstrate how your craft is self-made. No purchased, commercial or buy-sell products will be allowed. If you do not meet this criteria but are still interested in participating, email firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsor pricing.
3. Requests for specific space locations will be reviewed but NOT GUARANTEED. Due to downtown construction, location of event is subject to shifting in the park and we cannot guarantee space. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED DAY OF EVENT.
4. No sharing of space is permitted except when two people work together. No subletting or selling of space is permitted.
5. Exhibitors will be given an assigned space.
6. Displays must be open by 10am daily. No booth may be dismantled prior to the 4pm closing time of the show on Sunday. Booth space must be vacated by 8pm on Sunday.
7. Exhibitors must furnish their own tents, tables, chairs and related items used for their display.
8. The Festival will NOT provide electricity, water, or sewer.
9. Security is present in Centennial Park on Friday and Saturday evening.
10. No hawking sales procedures are permitted, including the use of loud speakers.Sponsor Booths
11. No vehicles will be allowed in the display area during the show.
12. Vehicles are not permitted to drive up sidewalks and onto the grass in the park. We recommend you make arrangements to have a hand truck available for transporting your belongings.
13. The Edison Festival of Light reserves the right to remove works or displays considered objectionable to the average general public and may do so without any fee refund to the exhibitor.
14. Each exhibitor must comply with all pertinent State and Florida Sales Tax and insurance regulations.
15. No cancellation refunds will be provided.
16. All future contact regarding this event will be through email only.
17. Fire inspections will take place in the park and the City of Fort Myers requires you to have a fire extinguisher if you have a generator of any type.
17A. A 2A10BC dry chemical fire extinguisher is needed for tents that have generators to cook.
18. If you are using tent guy lines, they must be clearly visible to prevent injuries to others. We suggest that you use a bright yellow caution tape color to wrap the lines.
Sponsor booths are available to organizations that do not meet the crafter criteria but would still like to have a booth at the event. Email email@example.com for sponsor booth pricing.Application
If you agree to the Rules and Regulations, you are able to move forward with the application process below. Please include two images of your products to upload as an attachment to your application.